I’ve been looking for healthy recipes that cure my sweet tooth because it’s been going wild lately and I finally found one.
These cookies are super cheap and easy to make, full of protein, and delicious!
2 ripe mashed bananas
1/4 cup of peanut butter
1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce
1/2 tsp. of cinnamon
1 and 2/3 cup of oats
Mini chocolate chips, m&ms, reeses pieces, etc. (Whatever you prefer)
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Mash up two ripe bananas.
3. Stir in the peanut butter.
4. Add the applesauce and cinnamon, then stir in the oats.
5. Add spoonfuls of the mixture onto a cookie sheet.
6. Top them with whatever sweet you’ve chosen.
7. Pop them in the oven for 20 minutes